The West Region Director of Sales and Business Development’s primary duty is to create, develop and implement a sales growth plan for a designated Topgolf Swing Suite territory based out of Seattle, San Diego, San Francisco, Phoenix, Scottsdale, or Denver.
Swing Suites are a one of a kind fully immersive Topgolf experience that aims to serve and partner with deluxe hotels, cruise ships, luxury malls, restaurants, theaters, arenas and convention centers etc. The candidate will create his/her plan and be responsible for delivering revenue results. He or she will also work closely with the Topgolf’s Partnership/Sponsorship team, who will sell Swing Suite solutions within their given territory. Other key responsibilities include building and fostering relationship with partners, managing the end-to-end sales cycle and attending conferences and events to grow the Swing Suite business. The successful candidate must be a passionate and proactive visionary in driving the adoption of the Topgolf experiences. He and she must be a strong leader, extremely well organized, detail-oriented and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Create, develop and implement sales strategy for Topgolf Swing Suite
• Develop sales prospects and manage an active pipeline to drive continuous business growth
• Manage the end-to-end sales cycle from prospecting, qualifying leads, developing business proposals to closing the deals
• Be accountable and responsible for quarterly sales business reporting
• Assume primary account management responsibilities: maintain the existing relationships of Swing Suite’s partners and develop new ones
• Day-to-day sales database management (Salesforce.com) and updates
• Lead post-sales projects and interact closely with inside sales, operations, training and marketing teams to ensure a great experience for our partners
• Attend conferences and tradeshows
• Attend industry networking events
• Participate in regularly scheduled meetings to measure sales progress and track results
• Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field
• 5-10 years of experience in field sales and/or marketing promotion
• Entrepreneur with great sales and business skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Highly motivated, self-driven and result-oriented
• Excellent customer relationship management skills
• Hardworking and persistently focused on achieving results even when under pressure
• Strong computer skills, particularly with Excel, Work and PowerPoint
• Requires up to 50% travel
About Topgolf Swing Suite
Topgolf features a high-energy, interactive sports and social atmosphere that is changing the face of golf. Players hit golf balls that track each shot’s accuracy and distance while awarding points for hitting targets on the outfield. The newest extension of Topgolf combines a simulated Topgolf experience with the luxurious atmospheres of hospitality and entertainment venues across the country. https://swingsuite.topgolf.com/
Equal Opportunity Employer
Topgolf is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.
Topgolf Media does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website, employees or Human Resources. Topgolf Media will not pay fees for unsolicited agency resumes and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Topgolf Media and will be processed accordingly without fee.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.