- Building Partnerships - Identifying opportunities and taking action to build strategic relationships between one's area and other areas, teams, departments, units, or organizations to help achieve business goals
- Business Acumen – Using economic, financial, market, and industry data to understand and improve business results; using one’s understanding of major business functions, industry trends, and own organization’s position to contribute to effective business strategies and tactics
- Communication — Proficient in clearly conveying information and ideas through a variety of media to individuals or groups in a manner that helps them understand and retain the message
- Courage - Proactively confronting difficult issues; making valiant choices and taking bold action in the face of opposition or fear
- Planning and Organizing - Establishes courses of action for self and others to ensure that work is completed efficiently
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS (EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE)
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited 4-year college degree or equivalent relevant work experience required
- 2+ years of progressively responsible experience in Data Specialist / Analytics / Science role
- Expert level Excel skills required; experience working with Tableau, a plus
- Working ability to remain effective under stress, responding to pressure in a manner acceptable to others and to the organization
- Demonstrated capacity for gathering/scrutinizing data to identify issues, opportunities, patterns, and sustainable business solutions
- Creative analytical and problem-solving skills with strong attention to detail
- Outstanding organizational, customer service and project management skills with the ability to communicate with and influence all levels of the business.
- Consistently demonstrates a commitment to Topgolf policies and procedures, including but not limited to, attendance, confidentiality, conflict of interest, and ethical responsibilities
Topgolf reserves the right to change job descriptions at any time based on business conditions/need, which includes expanding this job's responsibilities and assigning additional duties consistent with the position's purpose. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform required job duties and functions.