In this role, you will be responsible for administering and customizing Delphi.fdc within Salesforce for Topgolf. You will also act as an in-house Salesforce/Delphi SME for solution design, manage our DirectBook online booking platform, and create reports and dashboards to provide insights into our event business.
• You will take charge of our Salesforce/Delphi.fdc administration such as creating and managing custom fields, objects, layouts, triggers, user permissions, profiles, workflows, and process builder.
• Facilitate process engineering; collaborate with SMEs to establish business process and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs
• Perform research and provide input to technical solutions
• Maintaining and create workflows aiding in business process automation
• Serve as internal advisor to the projects related to the organizational database. Provide guidance with integration with other backends systems such as Netchef, RoboMQ, Birst, and Talend.
• Manage email template design/creation
• Manage and develop new reports/dashboards that provide business insights
• Assist in the onboarding of new venues in the CRM
• Manage Salesforce integration with our survey platform Clicktools and create new surveys as needed
• Perform routine maintenance, including, but not limited to: maintenance of Sandbox environments, document/file maintenance and purging, and security profile management.
• Create and manage all Document Merge Templates for Delphi.fdc
• Monitor and maintain Salesforce system storage space and formulate cleanup plans that align with best practices.
• Perform other accountabilities and projects as assigned.
• 2+ years of salesforce platform experience, Certified Salesforce Administrator; Certified Salesforce Advanced Administrator a plus.
• Prefer a BS or advanced degree in Information Technology or equivalent experience.
• Familiarity with the Salesforce Application Program Interface (API)s
• Experience with Salesforce Web-to-Lead process and process builder
• Proficient in Data loader and Excel
• Experience writing APEX code is a huge plus, but not required.
• Clicktools experience a huge plus
• Delphi experience a huge plus, but not required
• HTML knowledge a plus
• A technology enthusiast who is passionate about what they do, has a strong work ethic and innovative spirit
Topgolf inspires the connections that bring people together for unforgettable good times. Whether it's a date night, girls' night, family outing, happy hour, work breakfast, lunch hour or any other kind of hour, Topgolf makes socializing a sport – literally. Through the premium experience of Play, Food and Music, Topgolf is inspiring people of all ages and skill levels – even non-golfers – to come together for playful competition. Topgolf also brings interactive experiences to the community that facilitate shared moments and deep relationships through Topgolf U golf lessons, weekly leagues, The Topgolf Tour competition, KidZone parties, social and corporate team-building events, and the World Golf Tour (WGT) app. Each venue features high-tech, climate-controlled hitting bays for year-round comfort, delicious food and beverage, live events, music, hundreds of HDTVs and outstanding hospitality. With 31 venues entertaining 10.5 million Guests annually and the world's largest digital golf audience, Topgolf is creating the best times of your life both in-venue and online. To learn more about Topgolf, follow @Topgolf or visit www.topgolf.com.
Topgolf is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.