KEY QUALIFICATIONS (EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE)
• Requires Bachelor’s Degree in Construction, Engineering or Architecture
• Availability to travel fulltime to any location in the US.
• 2+ years project management experience working in the design and/or construction of restaurants, retail or entertainment venues that involved extensive communication and collaboration with internal and external parties.
• Work experience on Microsoft Project scheduling software as well as with other software tools of the architectural/engineering/construction industries. Working knowledge of AutoCAD and other design software is a plus.
• Proficiency in standard business software such as the Microsoft Office suite of products (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
• Exceptional interpersonal and written communication skills.
• Extreme attention to detail
• Effective interaction with internal and external parties to successfully oversee the build and/or renovation of a Topgolf site!
• Responsible for monitoring and reporting on the performance and results of all third parties during the construction process including the General Contractor, as well as any second-tier or task-specific subcontractors and vendors contracted directly.
• Provide periodic project status updates as requested, participate in project internal reviews, and monitor project schedules and budgets throughout
• Participate in project start-up, design, and project planning meetings
• Work with contractors to develop work plan that ensures completion of projects in accordance with scope, quality, budget, and schedule requirements
• Serve as primary point of contact for Topgolf at project sites and in meetings
• Provide periodic onsite presence, physically monitoring work progress and assessing overall performance
• Travel to multiple jobsites in different cities is anticipated
• Help manage the civil engineering design
• Provide guidance on architectural design and how it ties into the civil design
We recognize as Topgolf grows, so must our team and its development. We are a forward-thinking company that delivers hospitality with a rich mix of innovation, experience and fun. If these traits sound familiar to you, this position description speaks to you, and our mission inspires you, then we would love to hear from you.
Topgolf is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.