Topgolf provides our guests with a curated selection of the finest spirits, craft beers and cocktails designed to please any pallet. The Director of Beverage is responsible for directing all functions of the Topgolf Beverage Department for our 45+ venues in the US, with the ultimate goal of delighting our Guests with best-in-class beverage offerings. More specifically, the Director of Beverage will drive flawless execution for the strongest beverage program in the industry by nurturing strong national vendor collaboration and relationships, and bringing trend and standards experience from previous multi-unit organizations.
How You’ll Do It
What We’re Looking For
• Minimum 5 years of experience as a leader in a recognized Food and Beverage program for a multi-site organization
• Minimum 10 years of progressive leadership experience in the F&B, Entertainment or related industry
• Bachelor’s Degree, preferred
• Passionate about understanding and creating an exceptional guest experience
• Team builder with demonstrated track record of successfully managing, motivating and developing a team
• Strong written and oral communication skills, organization and leadership abilities, decision-making and problem-solving skills, and the ability to work well under pressure and deadlines
• Creative problem-solver who brings passion, enthusiasm and fresh ideas
Topgolf is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.