Topgolf is seeking a super talented and highly motivated Financial Reporting Manager for our financial reporting team.
The main purpose of this role is to lead the preparation and ensure compliance with internal and external reporting requirements. This will include working closely with the larger accounting team and business units to gather required information in an organized manner. You will oversee consolidation of all business units to produce consolidated financial statements. And, you will provide various monthly, quarterly and ad-hoc reporting throughout the company. On top of that, there will be many opportunities to work on special projects within accounting, finance, and tax. We are looking for someone who knows their stuff well enough to work with fairly minimal oversight and can work well with teams.
· You must be a CPA with 5+ years of relevant experience
· Public accounting experience required
· Experience working with SEC registrants required
· Experience in the Restaurant, Retail, Entertainment or Media industries is preferred
· In-depth understanding of GAAP and the ability to research and apply technical accounting issues to recording and reporting financial results
· An advanced understanding of the Microsoft Office suite of products, including Word and Excel is required
· Strong organizational and communication skills essential to success
· Ability to work with various software and reporting systems
· In-depth knowledge of financial data requirements in order to implement new programs and maintain the proper levels of controls
· Organize, prioritize, and manage multiple simultaneous projects
· Flexibility to adapt to changing priorities and projects
· Ability to communicate effectively with management, coworkers and external auditors
Topgolf is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.