Topgolf is defining and redefining retail as we enter new markets, consumer segments and business segments. The Retail Project Manager must be innovative and quick thinking as the environment is fast paced and ever changing. You will need to be ready to educate around basic retail principals while developing a broad retail long term strategy. The retail pillars of our business are growing rapidly. Your key function will be to help drive solid business decisions through data while establishing partnerships with Topgolf business leaders, vendors and unit operators. Together we will map out retail operational tools to be rolled out company wide. You will dig into the numbers daily and provide trend analysis to the category leaders on topics like venue productivity, key style performance, invoiced cost, revenue and budget trends. A key function will include inventory buying and stock balancing.
• Analyze and recap sales trends, and assist in forecasting sales levels
• Coordinate vendor purchase order mechanics, including timely deliveries and the management of RTVs as needed
• Closely monitor comps, defect and shrink and provide period updates
• Liaise with Golf Service Managers to operate like retail business owners ensuring that supply meets demand and all KPIs are met.
• Work with our Business Intelligence team to create new usable reporting
• Review all data for trends, share with business leaders to change or celebrate business behaviors
• Monitor all steps of venue level orders including suggestion of orders as determined by data
• Participate in quarterly business reviews with vendors
• Daily operational support of the venues by creation of visual directives, training materials, goal sheets and product knowledge communications
• Be 100% responsible for clear and organized documentation
• Work with vendors to track deliveries into our warehouse
• Complete all assigned tasks in a timely manner with minimal supervision
• Perform quarterly business reviews to evaluate performance
• Help build business update decks for senior leadership
• Create weekly sales updates that align with KPIs
• Manage shared Retail email inbox
• Track system-wide revenue for two revenue streams
• College diploma or equivalent
• Comfortable with public speaking and presenting
• Excellent communication, time management and organization skills
• Brand advocate and passionate about growing the brand
• Ability to handle multiple projects and work efficiently and independently
• Self-motivated to better the business
• Ability to stay focused & turn on a dime in a fast-changing environment
• Ability to create a budget and track a declining budget
• Excellent analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills
• Ability to lift items weighing up to 50 lb.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
Today, Topgolf continues to blend technology and entertainment, golfers and non-golfers, children and adults – to create an experience that makes socializing a sport for everyone. No matter the occasion or who you share it with, we believe every great time starts with play, is fueled by food and beverage, moved by music and made possible through community. Every Topgolf venue features dozens of high-tech, climate-controlled hitting bays for year-round comfort, a chef-inspired menu for year-round deliciousness and hundreds of Associates eager to help create the moments that matter.
Topgolf is truly everyone’s game, with 40 venues entertaining more than 13 million Guests annually, original content shows, next-gen simulator lounges through Topgolf Swing Suite, the global Topgolf Tour competition, pop-up social experiences like Topgolf Crush, Toptracer technology as seen on TV, and the world’s largest digital golf audience.
Topgolf is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.