Topgolf’s Guest Care Call Center Associates respond to incoming guest calls to assist with a variety of inquiries. You’ll use your excellent verbal communication skills, charisma, and ability to keep your cool under pressure to ensure our Guests have an extraordinary experience with the Topgolf Brand, even when talking to you on the phone.
This position requires excellent verbal communication skills, charisma, and an innate ability to keep your cool under pressure. Work on weekends and holidays is required for all positions. We will have fulltime positions available. The position requires flexibility to work evening hours.
• Demonstrate Topgolf’s Core Values: Fun, One Team, Excellence, Edgy Spirit and Caring
• Presenting a positive and friendly telephone persona
• Demonstrating Active Listening and learning to “read your audience”
• Maintaining a calm, even-tempered, and customer-focused demeanor
• Understanding resources and finding information quickly to respond to our the Guest
• Answering and documenting all incoming phone calls
• Become an expert on Zendesk, our Help Desk software tool
• Respond to Voicemails from the previous night
• Sending Emails to follow up with Guests
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Ability to work evenings weekends and holidays
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Computer literacy
• Outstanding organization, multi-tasking and problem-solving abilities
Topgolf inspires the connections that bring people together for unforgettable good times. Whether it's a date night, girls' night, family outing, happy hour, work breakfast, lunch hour or any other kind of hour, Topgolf makes socializing a sport – literally. Through the premium experience of Play, Food and Music, Topgolf is inspiring people of all ages and skill levels – even non-golfers – to come together for playful competition. Topgolf also brings interactive experiences to the community that facilitate shared moments and deep relationships through Topgolf U golf lessons, weekly leagues, The Topgolf Tour competition, KidZone parties, social and corporate team-building events, and the World Golf Tour (WGT) app. Each venue features high-tech, climate-controlled hitting bays for year-round comfort, delicious food and beverage, live events, music, hundreds of HDTVs and outstanding hospitality. With 31 venues entertaining 10.5 million Guests annually and the world's largest digital golf audience, Topgolf is creating the best times of your life both in-venue and online. To learn more about Topgolf, follow @Topgolf or visit www.topgolf.com.
Topgolf is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.